> I was wondering if we could include support, as a compile-time option,
> for Lightspeed overclocking, once the feature freeze is over.  I include
> a patch--it's really a very simple patch.  I've been using a version of
> Plucker patched with this patch for several months now with a private
> beta of Lightspeed 2.0, and it has worked like a charm.

        There's a slight bug (which I reported to Lightspeed) when using
Lightspeed. To see the crash, launch Lightspeed, and tap-and-hold the
stylus just above the "down" arrow on the scrollbar, forcing it to "page
down" a few times through the files in the list. Crash. Reproducable every
single time on my T2.

        I haven't yet tried your patch + Lightspeed to see if it has the
same issue, but it might be worth holding off until Lightspeed stabilizes.
We wouldn't want users to report crashes in Lightspeed as Plucker bugs.

d.