> On the Palm OS, it appears that the Plucker .prc cannot be beamed
> except through a utility like FileZ. Is this the case? Is there an
> easy way to change that?

        Due to the way PalmOS handles applications by searching for
them by CreatorID, beaming Plucker through the standard OS methods
will also beam all documents and resources with the 'Plkr' CreatorID.
For Palm devices with lots of documents, or private documents, this
may not be ideal.

        FileZ is probably the best way to do it, or you could add some
custom hooks in Plucker itself to beam the .prc (and don't forget the
compression lib; SysZLib.prc, if installed), from within Plucker
itself.

        A good menu title for that could be "Share Plucker" or
something along those lines.. Nobody has offered that as a patch or
suggested feature before that I can recall.

        Care to send a patch that introduces that feature along for
consideration?

David A. Desrosiers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gnu-designs.com