Hello Everyone,

First off, thanks to everyone involved in the plucker project. It's a
wonderful program which will always remain on my palm :-)

I have a number of questions I hope can be answered here.

1. What is the current status of the plucker project? Are any new
versions planned in the near future? I've read somewhere that there is
a version 1.9 floating around but it doresn't appear on your site.

2. Is anyone using firefox with the Launchy Extension? If so, is there a way
to set it up so that you can send a web page stright to plucker from
Firefox? I assume that there is some type of command line i could add
to launchy

3. (related to 2) is there any plan for a plucker firefox extension

4. Is there any plan in the works to allow for wireless updates using
plucker (like avantgo)

thanks,
Harry