I very much doubt it.  And I suspect it wouldn't help you if it was.  Among
other things, it's an OS5 driver, so it would take more than a bit of
patching to get it to run.

> The problem there is that Plucker cannot see the
> Compact Flash card. (Nor can Mapopilus or Mobipocket.)
> TealDoc, FileZ and other apps have no problem. Some see
> the 1meg flash RAM on the FlashPlus as PalmCard 1, but
> cannot access it, and can access the CF card, which I
> finally managed to rename from NO NAME to 128meg.

The basic problem is that the Visors ran OS 3.5.  VFS didn't make it into
"real" PalmOS till OS 4.0, so folks offering expansion cards had to roll
their own VFS support.  They didn't always get it exactly right.

I used to use Plucker on a Handspring Visor Pro, with a PiTech MemPlug CF
adapter and a 256MB CF card.  The PiTech VFS extensions were in firmware on
the adapter, and activated when the card was inserted.  The ROM on the
MemPlug showed as a seperate card in FileZ.

Plucker worked just fine on the MemPlug.  And I rejoiced when the update
appeared that let you tell Plucker to only check for new documents when told
to, rather than every start-up.  Enumerating hundreds of Plucker docs in a
directory on a CF card on a 33mhz device was time-consuming, even though I
ran an overclocking utility that boosted the speed to 54mhz for selected
applications.  I currently have a couple of *thousand* Plucker documents on
the SD card in my Zodiac, and Plucker handles them fine.  Updates aren't all
that slow, either, though the Zodiac *is* a 200 mhz device.

WordSmith worked fine on the Pro, too, run from the card with documents
stored on the card.  The app that gave me fits was Palm Reader.  It would
read books stored on the card with no issues, but would crash and burn if I
tried to categorize them.  Palm Reader stores the diocument category in a
two-byte filed *in* the document, and Palm Reader had to write the changed
doc back to the card.  That seems to be where it choked and died.

I went around the issue of why that was a bad approach to categorizing with
a Palm Digital Media staffer.  As I recall, he was sympathetic, but such
changes weren't high on the developer's priority list.  He said Palm Reader
worked fine on genuine Palm devices running OS4, they only used vanilla OS
calls, andf there must be a problem with PiTech's VFS extensions.    I said
fine, but Palm Reader was the *only* app I had that had a problem, and
Plucker, Wordsmith, WeaselReader, et al worked fine...
______
Dennis