277a278
> inline static void DoIndexUpdate( void ) LIBRARYFORM_SECTION;
2171c2172,2173
<     UpdateIndexList();
---
>     //UpdateIndexList();
>       DoIndexUpdate();
2291c2293,2294
<     UpdateIndexList();
---
>     //UpdateIndexList();
>       DoIndexUpdate();
2461c2464,2465
<                     UpdateIndexList();
---
>                     //UpdateIndexList();
>                                       DoIndexUpdate();
2976c2980,2981
<                     UpdateIndexList();
---
>                     //UpdateIndexList();
>                                       DoIndexUpdate();
3096,3098c3101,3104
<                     ShowSortMessage();
<                     UpdateIndexList();
<                     HideMessage();
---
>                     //ShowSortMessage();
>                     //UpdateIndexList();
>                     //HideMessage();
>                                       DoIndexUpdate();
3163c3169
<                     /* toggle show date column */
---
>                     /* toggle show size column */
3253c3259
< void LibraryHighlightRow( Int16 row )
---
> inline void LibraryHighlightRow( Int16 row )
3291,3293c3297,3300
<     ShowSortMessage();
<     UpdateIndexList();
<     HideMessage();