Hi Alexander,

I tested the 2006-11-09-cvs build and am unable to open annotations I make.

I click on a word, make an annotation, click OK, and see the word highlighted. If I then click on the word again, nothing happens.

I'm using a Tungsten T5, and the 5-way also doesn't work.

This is from downloading the binary on the snaps page, not from building it myself from CVS.

--Josh