Yeah. Sorry, I forgot the link. We just closed on the date and time
yesterday.
http://www.meetup.com/Maricopa-Pinal-GN/

September 17
6-8
Queen Creek Library
<http://www.meetup.com/Maricopa-Pinal-GN/events/202614482/> 21802 S.
Ellsworth Rd , Queen Creek, AZErma Bombeck roomParking on the north side of
the building.