Running a full version of Win7 in a VM would be the best solution for me.

Thanks!!
Keith

On 2014-09-11 13:45, Stephen M wrote:
Harold,
Todd has a few ISOs of WINs 7 and I might have some myself.  Yes WINs
7 can make a snapshot of the system or make a recovery disk which
would be something you could do.  I've never done it myself but there
are great articles out there on google to tell you how.  If anything
you could wait until next Saturday and some of us will have ISOs for
you to play with.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Lisa Kachold <foo...@it-clowns.com>