http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXr-2hwTk58

On 2014-09-22 02:01, der.hans wrote:
Am 04. Sep, 2014 schwätzte Shawn Badger so:

moin moin,

I watched that a couple weeks ago, what a great story.
I am still amazed at the ignorance of the FBI when it comes to what is
considered a computer crime.

Can we show it at PLUG? I think Aaron would recommend just showing it :).

I have contacted takepart to see if we can have a screening.

ciao,

der.hans