Thanks, Stephen.

We went with Cloud Print, which finally worked. It was necessary to browse to
the printer’s control page, which couldn’t be opened by a browser until the
WIFI router was restarted, although Windows and MacBook could reach it to print.

I’ll also try the CUPS option since we have it installed. It previously
couldn’t connect, but maybe the router bounce will do the trick.

Thanks,

Victor