Damn spell check more /proc/cpuinfo
On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 10:18 AM Bob Elzer <[email protected]> wrote: > Run this > more /proc/flying > > Look for the model name and CPU cores > > > > On Sun, Sep 12, 2021, 10:06 AM Donald Mac McCarthy via PLUG-discuss < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> Hyper threading often shows up as 2. You may have a single core, dual >> thread processor. >> >> Mac >> >> -- >> Donald Mac McCarthy >> Director, Field Operations >> +1.602.584.4445 (desk) >> +1.602.727.4131 (mobile) >> >> On Sunday, Sep 12, 2021 at 12:56 PM, Michael via PLUG-discuss < >> [email protected]> wrote: >> I always thought I only had one processor on my system >> However, when I ran the command 'grep processor /proc/cpuinfo' the output >> was: >> processor : 0 >> processor : 1 >> >> This means I have two processors in there? >> -- >> :-)~MIKE~(-: >> --------------------------------------------------- >> PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email protected] >> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings: >> https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss >> >> --------------------------------------------------- >> PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email protected] >> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings: >> https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss > >
--------------------------------------------------- PLUG-discuss mailing list - [email protected] To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings: https://lists.phxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss
