Am 07. Jan, 2022 schwätzte Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin Steve,

der.hans via PLUG-discuss said on Fri, 7 Jan 2022 06:54:01 +0000 (UTC)

moin moin,

anyone have a presentation they'd like to give next Thursday?

I'm tapped out right now, so not likely to have something this month.

You guys meet on Jitsi, don't you? If so, I could give the same

We generally use Big Blue Button. Like jitsi, it's Free Software. I have a
jitsi account we can use if we need.

Inkscape Beginning and Intermediate presentation I gave Wednesday night
at GoLUG. It was well received, and I don't think any Phoenix people
were there, although I can't be sure.

That would be great. I wanted to make it, but had a time conflict.

It took from 7:00pm to 9:30pm at GoLUG, and if I remember you usually
quit after 2 hours, so I'd need to cut back on one example and quicken
the pace.

We usually limit it to 2 hours for in person presentations. It's not as
urgent for virtual meetings if you need more time.

To get an idea of what I'm talking about, see http://golug.info, and go
to the "current meeting". I'll cut the block diagram exercise, quicken
the pace, and try to keep everyone on topic (you know how Geeks are).

Who? Us? :)

ciao,

der.hans

SteveT

Steve Litt

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  I only eat free-range vegetables that were hunted down and slain by
#  a member of my immediate family.  -- der.hans