Thanks!!

On 2022-05-13 08:58, Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Many applications are good for 2-4 threads. The extra cores allow you
to run multiple applications under high load concurrently.

However, for gaming, most games still want 2 or so really high clocked
cores vs many others. They just haven't been written to take advantage
of the extra cores really.

Then there are the workhorse applications those are fully
multithreaded and the high core counts really show their stuff

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 10:24 AM Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss