On 6/29/22 10:22, joe--- via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Pretty good evidence to refute all the
noise about inflation and shortages.
Except a good 240G SSD could easily be found for $25 a couple of years ago, so they have doubled in price.  I wish they were cheaper again.  I use them for my Blackmagic camera and it chews from storage space very quickly, even in it's "low" quality.  In it's high quality it can use up a 240G drive in as little at 10 minutes.... It's not a consumer grade camera.

Brian Cluff