I have a rapsberry pi as a server that among other things holds my music collection.   Today I got Apache2 running on it to serve music to my android phone so could listen when I'm out in the yard.   It works but the size of the text in the directory listing is really small.  How can I enlarge the size of the text?    I looked online but didn't find anything that  made sense.  Some sites said to use a css file.  One site even included an example css file.  However nobody shows how to use it.  My understanding of css files is they affect how stuff is displayed in an html page.  When I get a directory listing, it doesn't display an html page.  It shows me what's in the directory.

Help please and thanks.