Doesn't Dell allow for the installation of Linux over Windows?

On 2022-08-24 18:00, Harold Hartley via PLUG-discuss wrote:
I have been looking around for Linux laptops and finding most in the
U.S. are quite expensive. But then I came upon a web site that's
called "Linux for laptops" it's located in the Netherlands and a
person can configure what they want on it from Distro, Storage to
memory. Has anyone else familiar with this site or has ordered from
them or any dealings with them.
I'm just trying to find a decent priced laptop for running Linux on.
Here is the link.
https://laptopwithlinux.com/