I'm sure I said this before but I have to say it again..... thank you.
Thanks for putting up with my very basic questions when I first started my
journey into Linux  so many years ago (before ubuntu I think). Nd thank you
fore letting me repeat those basic questions until I realized I needed to
write the answers down so I could overcome my head-injury-memory. Thank you
hans for putting windows back on my machine  until the next month when I
tried debianon my machine and stuff worked (unllike red hat (before
fedora)) I am so grateful for you guys (and gals).
--