Funny, a buddy has been going through this with his 80 year old father, the
teen nephew they were supposed to teach about what a raspberry pi is didn't
care for fakebook or tweeting, but his grandfather took a few and building
stuff on them now.  It's as much or as little as anyone wants to put into
it.

Problem is you have to stab someone to get a pi these days for anything
short absurd prices.  Somewhat sad the future.

-mb