Thanks Nathan!!

On 2022-11-09 20:10, Nathan O'Brennan via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Hi Keith,
You will want to download the VirtualBox Extension Pack from their
website, located here: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
It's about half way down the page and says "VirtualBox 7.0.2 Oracle VM
VirtualBox Extension Pack" with a link below that says "All supported
platforms"
Download that file, then from the Extensions tab click on Add Package
and navigate to that download.

On Wednesday, November 9, 2022 7:09:23 PM CST Keith Smith via