Am 23. Jan, 2023 schwätzte Phil Waclawski so:

I am looking forward to going again. Last one I attended was just before
the pandemic shutdown in March 2020.

That was the penultimate SCaLE thus far :).

This is the first back at the normal time.

If you have students attending point them at Open Source Career Day on
Sunday once we start announcing it.

ciao,

der.hans

Phil W

On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 11:59 PM der.hans via PLUG-discuss <