VCPU is the other half of hyperthreading/smt

Rhe route I have gone is a used cpu board combination there are tons of
them on ebay and they are a single epyc but combined less than 300. And the
core density is amazing.

The again.
NEW  AMD Epyc 7551 32-Core 64-Thread 2.0GHz CPU Retail Box NO VENDOR Lock
for 99 bux. That's worth it.