From: David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: benchmarking tools
To: "PLUG discussion" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 11:34 AM

I have a bunch of redhat servers that I've been tasked with benchmarking
over a period of time.   I need to be able to
report cpu, ram, swap, disk io, network io usages, etc.   Pretty much all the
basic performance metrics.

What do use or have you used to do this?  I'd prefer something that comes
with the ability to do pretty graphs, reports of some
sort and is FOSS.

Thanks for any insights,
David

--