From: Lisa Kachold <lisakach...@obnosis.com>
Subject: Freelancers was "OT : Cobol and Basic on Open VMS"
To: klsmith2...@yahoo.com, plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 10:53 AM

#yiv764565171 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv764565171 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

For all you Freelancers, come compete with me for IT gigs:
http://www.guru.com

http://www.elance.com
http://www.getafreelancer.com/
Of course there are gigs and services on Craigslist.org but be ready to filter
out the work for nothing or trade access to porn portals for your work, or
maintain non-legal/ethical spam servers, etc.

obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS 2nd Saturday Each mo...@noon - 3PM