We have been unable to get the presentation video past YouTube.com's processing
to make available via private Drupal YouTube plugin at hackfest.obnosis.com.

Kristy Westphal requested private (registration only) downloads for the
materials.

Therefore, we setup the video from Ecommerce Drupal file plugin, you can select
the file for "purchase" from the mainpage for Zero dollars, whereupon you will
be prompted to register and allowed to download.  After you "purchase" this
file product you will receive an email indicating your file is available from
"My files" after login to:

http://hackfest.obnosis.com

obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS 2nd Saturday Each mo...@noon - 3PM