id take a look at what email program offends you the least.

start there.

this is going to be tough because we all have certain personal preferences...

i personally am fond of evolution and gmail, and then Thunderbird in
that order. but interestingly i really like gmail. maybe look at its
pop settings and maybe gmail can do it all for you?

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Architect mike enriquez <myli...@cox.net> wrote:
> I have several email accounts and I need to find a way to manage them. I
> wonder if anyone in the plug community has come up with a good way to
> handle multiple accounts.
> I can put them all on one computer, I can put each account on its own
> computer. Next what should they all be using the same email application
> and which one is the best for multiple accounts?
> Does anyone have a good idea on this?
> Thanks
> Mike Enriquez

Stephen