I realize you said "free" but I assumed you could at least come up $1
(technically $1.34 to cover the paypal fees). Plus, that would meet your
needs permanently. However, silenceisdefeat.com doesn't have weechat
installed. They do offer irssi though, no idea if that would meet your
needs.

If you find someone offering you shell access, great. If that fails,
consider raiding your couch for the $1.34 and be done with it.

Cheers!

-Joe