January's HackFest, scheduled for tonight at John C. Lincoln Hospital
is cancelled.

Unfortunately our presenter has bailed at the last minute and I am too
sick to take up the slack with this short notice.

See you all in February!

We are organizing a HackFEST competition either in February or March
so if anyone would like to volunteer for IDS, setup, administration or
other support positions, let us know.   We are always interested in
new ideas for "targets" for the fests (other than each other) also.

Watch for notification of registration for that event.
--
Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452