I won't be at either. BRB, Oklahoma.

Someone will have to get to BWR at Avondale at like 1830-1845 to nab the
table behind the cash register. Find Gloria (owner) or Robin (waitress who's
familiar with these meetings) and tell her that you're with the computer
group. I'll make sure they know that it's on Wed and that I won't be there.

Excerpts from der.hans's message of Mon Jan 18 22:59:51 -0700 2010: