I have an old Dell Latitude c640 that needs some repair work. I am looking
for recommendations for local repair shops.

The laptop was running just fine with two 512 MB memory sticks. Then it
started freezing up after it warmed up. If I only use one memory stick, it
works just fine, although a little slow. I ran the Dell memory diagnostic on
each stick individually, and both passed. Before I junk it, I thought I
would see how much it would cost to fix it.

Thanks,

Mark