Excerpts from Joshua Zeidner's message of Mon May 17 21:44:38 -0700 2010:
>   To the rest,
>

>     you're trying to tell me a few emails in your inbox is so absolutely
> painful you're going to throw a fit or something?

At the time of writing, this thread is 67 messages long. That's more than a
few. Easy to ignore in my GMail-style threaded email client, although it does
take about a minute to open this thread.

>     no, you just don't like what is being said...  but guess what- this
> issue is now front and center and as far as I'm concerned there is no
> controversy here if you are an concerned Arizonan.

It's not that we don't like it, or even that we don't care. It's simply the
wrong place, and therefore trolling.

We respect your political opinions, and many of us may even agree. But please,
not on plug-discuss. This is not your personal enraged-chain-mail-list, or your
television audience. This is a (shrinking) group of hobbyists and professionals
that like to talk about Linux.