Hi,

I was getting nostalgic about Sun today. I recalled that in 2008, I attended OSCON and we were all thinking about Sun having acquired MySQL. Sun itself was just advertising itself as an open source company, so their presence there was large. It was at OSCON '08 that I picked up a Netbeans tshirt, at a booth showing off Netbean's new support for Ruby.

Now I'm selling this tshirt, in the hopes that it will make others nostalgic as well. 10% of the purchase goes to OLPC.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270620677503

</promotion type="self" shame=0> <!-- yes, I know, attributes in a closing tag. It's a joke, cool your jets -->