-Eric 'shubes'

Stephen wrote:
the funny thing is i keep trying to use Linux command line functions in windows command prompt, and swear then wish i could use it.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:19 PM, keith smith <klsmith2...@yahoo.com <mailto:klsmith2...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

    No you all did a great job!!  Thank all of you for your
    suggestions!  I just need to play with cp some more.  It does not
    work the way I expect.  Probably those 10 years I spent on the DOS
    command line - my formative years :)

    ------------------------
    Keith Smith

    --- On *Fri, 8/13/10, Lisa Kachold /<lisakach...@obnosis.com
    <mailto:lisakach...@obnosis.com>>/* wrote:

        From: Lisa Kachold <lisakach...@obnosis.com
        <mailto:lisakach...@obnosis.com>>
        Subject: Re: Linux CP command
        To: "Main PLUG discussion list"
        <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
        <mailto:plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>>
        Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 11:26 AM

        Glad you got it.

        sudo cp -r for directory is required; and paths can be difficult.

        Sheesh, you asked us clearly, but it took 10 volleys to get you
        an answer.
        We will have to try harder.

--
A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen