On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:05 PM, der.hans <pl...@lufthans.com> wrote:

> we need to update parts of the ABLEconf site. [...]

> Finally, if you use identi.ca, linkedin, diaspora, twitter, facebook, dopplr,
> yelp, orkut or other social networking or community driven site, we can use
> lots of help posting appropriately about ABLEconf. Same for blogs.
>
> [...]
> der.hans
> --
> [...]
> #  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - CfP 2010Jan22 - Free Software for Free Enterprise

ABLEconf does have a "fan" page (umm, "Like" page?) on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ABLEconf/35748074360
but it does not seem very busy ... the most recent post
on its wall, there, seems to be from circa
November 6, 2009 at 10:24pm
I would be willing to tout stuff that is there, if/when appropriate.
(putting a sort of "plug" on my wall, with a link pointing to something)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ