Am 21. Mar, 2011 schwätzte Stephen so:

Some snippets of what we might want posted would be useful also.

True :).

Here's last week's press release on presentations.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/press_releases/2011Mar16.html

Also important are date, time and location :).

ABLEconf 2011 Phoenix is Saturday, April 2nd from 10:00 to 18:00 at the
University for Advancing Technology in Tempe.

We have the first Saturday in April for this year and next.

For those that help us with our accounts in the social media we'll have
some specific updates we'd like to get, e.g. press releases should go up.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson