I sure hope we don't coincide with Desert Code Camp again. :(

--
-Eric 'shubes'

On 10/11/2011 10:34 AM, Scott wrote:
Point of clarification:

Until we get our presentations outlined, ABLEConf 2012 is still slated
to be a one day conference on Saturday, March 25.  We have discussed
adding a second day, but said it would depend on how many presentations
we would get, availability of the venue, and if we have enough content
to have a meaningful two-day event.  We are, however, reserving both
Friday March 24 and Saturday March 25 as possible conference days for
now.

Good intel on the other conference though.  Do you have a URL or name
for that other conference?

- Scott

On 2011-10-11 06:26, Dazed_75 wrote:
Thanks Hans!  I did get it before the end of the meeting.  Just did not have
an opportunity to let you know until now.

The reason for the question is that we were being told of another computer
conference in town which happens to be that same weekend.  Turns out to be a
different target audience though.  It is aimed at end users and the sponsors
are largely vendors of proprietary systems/software.  I don't have many
details yet but can let you know when I do.