Wrong Michael, ALL DVD burners will also burn CDs.  Most DVD ROMs will also
burn CDs, just not DVDs.  CD only devices will not read or write DVDs.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:33 AM, Jim March <1.jim.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It won't burn CDs?
> On Nov 27, 2011 1:19 AM, "Michael Havens" <bmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> yep.... I figured that one out. It seems as if I only have a cd reader
>> and dvd burner. Looks like I need to buy more things!
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Jim March <1.jim.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Double-click it. Put a blank disk in first and cancel what it wants to
>>> do with the blank.

>> --

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before
forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from
capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.