Trust me, in my world "Hex" is a witches curse!

On 02/18/2012 09:49 AM, Michael Havens wrote:
I'll look into it.... but if they are beyond you they will be exponentially beyond me!

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Stu <wie...@cox.net <mailto:wie...@cox.net>> wrote:

    Just a suggestion, have you thought about giving UBCD a try?
    There's a bunch of software tools on it, most of which are way
    beyond me, but I have managed to salvage a couple of hard drives
    with it in the past.

    http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/