On 04 Oct 2004 13:55:43 +0530, Sanjay Chaudhari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let me know if any one had successfully installed FC2 on Vmware
> Workstation 4x.

If you're having trouble you could try setting the "Disable
acceleration" option in your VM settings and do a text-mode install
and not run X until installing the VMware tools. That seemed to help
me when I used an unsupported OS like OpenBSD 3.5... HTH

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at its end madness and chaos lie."