> People are absolutely free to talk about almost anything related to
> FS/OS ( free s/w, OSS) in the PLUG meetings. Normally, I put up a mail
> well in advance, asking people to suggest topics for discussions.
> Somehow, hardly any suggestions come up. If you feel a need for
> something to be discussed which newbies (and/or first timers) can
> easily understand, please feel free to suggest. You can tell us
> anytime during the month with a good enough time frame to co-ordinate
> with others to talk in the meeting.
>
> Thanks for your concern about the meeting and related activities
>
> -Sudhanwa
>
> ps: Hey, I liked this " linuxdominatrix" I am an Asterix fan.
> Probably, I can use " Pluggix Co-ordinatrix" below my name :-)

When did i say that i did not get things !!!!

was just trying to help the newbies, i will give an exampleI
if go to a swiming pool and jump in 20ft u are going to die if u don't
know how to swim same is the case here if u teach them how to make
rpm's without having a base it's not fruitful, so somehow wanting to
make their visit fruitful

I agree to this completely !!
>In fct, PLUG meeting has
> been a very good meeting point for people to  share their thoughts,
> resources (like CDs, books) and interacting with many other like
> minded people.

Like Desi Penguin has suggested we can do that too. i think it sounds
as a good idea it could be a mega event !

I was just wanting to ask one thing,
isn't there a facility to provide live demo or something like that ???

PS:- the rpm thing aditya taught was gr8 but was lacking a practical
demo. If he would have builded an rpm right in front of us it would
have been gr8.