People,
        Day II read ONN. Don't be a bit disappointed if you are not a fedora
user coz i was on the fedora track today and really did not go to any
other sessions at all, so i guess i will write abt that, but maybe
someone else can talk about it !
        Well the first one was like the Welcome & Agenda (Venky Hariharan, Red
Hat
Alolita Sharma, Technetra) really i missed this one got their late but
they mainly talked abt what fedora is and what is to follow and how
much contribution and stuff like that so maybe it was worth bunking
coz i already use FEDORA like every version of it, so i know what
exactly has been happening in the fedora community.

        The next one was All About Fedora (Greg DeKoenigsberg,Red Hat ) this
one was too inspirational for me, you know to share my experience, i
was you know thinking like maybe if i could have a laptop i would have
started coding right away ! you can just visualize what impact he had
on people. Really this was the most effective and proper way open
source is and how fedora community is. I hope no one spoke better than
him for the whole day & his' style was like worth seeing. I was
feeling like i am listening to some Richard Stallman,really i mean so
much enthu and stuff......really a missed talk.

        Then came Fedora Desktop Roadmap (Christopher Blizzard,Red Hat) he
was like telling us what would be there in FC5 & you know they
actually have a stall which shows FC5 live and running  it's in alpha
testing still but you know, just the look and feel of it is so cool i
felt like using it right away & so i did it on their machines. The
release would be somewhere in starting of march. He really talked abt
various applications, multimedia, internet and stuff and how & what is
going to be there and CODECS and stuff.

 THen was the turn for The Developer Community and OSS in India
(Kishore Bhargava) he was like showing us slides like who are the real
contributors from IN and talked abt delhi's ILUG and the usual OPENSRC
what is and how's it penetrated in IN !

        Community Plumbing: How to Contribute to Fedora (Sankarshan
Mukhopadhyay,Red Hat) this talk was really a useful one 2 me coz i
really wanted to join someone & i did not know how so this was the
thing for me. They talked a lot about bugzilla and how the people
contributed and sucess stories of the same, but basically it was cool.

After an awesome lunch, it was my fav. man.......yeah u almost have
guessed it by yesterday's mail

Conference Keynote
Klaus Knopper
Creator, Knoppix
NXT 100 YRS of linux

this was a very good talk and we had very good jokes and laughter
during this session. Klaus is really a cool person. He was talking
like futuristic stuff and what is going to happen and had quite a few
controversial issues but those can be neglected. Basically he started
from the ground up like what software actually is ? and then went
slowly upto the future vision and stuff.
He then had a talk abt patents and stuff, again one of my personal favourites.

then came
MySQL and Fedora: A Developer's Overview
Colin Charles
MySQL AB

He was talking abt MySQL and how it has come all this way to version
5.0 and then fedora is shipping it with FC5 by default and then we had
a sort of cool Q&A section. He distributed some t-shirts and then it
was really cool ! the atmosphere was really carged up, especially
after lunch !

Then, i took a break, the middle lectures were not of my type so i
spent time somewhere else.....

Next was:----
Bug Zapping: Testing & Triaging
Rahul Sundaram
Red Hat

He was talking abt how do people report bugs and then how fedora
people get back to them, really got lot of info what's working behind
the glass and then finalized with a few website names to visit.

Then there was the most sort after

BoF Session
Community & Contributions
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Christopher Blizzard
Satish Mohan
Red Hat

This is the main thing abt fedora or redhat they have these sessions
like an open talk where we gave many suggestions to them and they
indeed suggested a few things to us....

PACK UP !!!

there was a PENGUIN PARTY but it was only for CEO's and stuff so i
came home after talking to a few people.......

Tomorow is the final day....
I almost forgot i won a lot of cap's today and also some gift's from
IBM and LALTOPI so i am very happy for that. You know you feel like oh
! yeah !i got something ! yeeeee...

I guess i have to leave right now...
ttyl
waiting for tom's talk by DAVID AXMARK and DANESE COOPER and big names.......
Final closing mail session tom.....gotta go bye