On 3/10/07, ashish b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello, I have installed FC6, Suse and windowsXP on my machine. Mostly I aam
Fedora currently but it shows wrong timing every time I boot the system. I
changed the timing, timezone; but no use. But due to that while compiling it
gives warning clock skew detected. I can make program run by using 'touch'
eachtime. But still I am having problem of clock timing . Does anybody knows
about it?
Thanks.

if you can start the ntp service at bootup, it would resolve the issue !!

Thank You.
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.