I sincerely think that the location (where to keep updates) is best
decided by the person who keeps such info.  Our interests should be
just to know where they are...

I checked the link you provided and followed indLinux link on it to
find that there is infact Assamese project under name Luit.org on
sourceforge..

When I get chance again I will check other links over there... Many
sites such as BharatBhasha may have become irrelevant because domains
having been abondoned etc.  That's the impression I gathered couple of
months back...  Lets hope concerned people are reading this and
changes do happen...