Hi All,

I am looking for an open-source web-based phonebook tool. I had posted a query
on this list about it some time back. I have searched a lot on sourceforge and
freshmeat for a suitable phonebook. None of them seems to fulfill my
requirements. So I was thinking of downloading one of the tools and update one
of them to suit my requirements. Most of these tools seem to based on php and
mysql. I have no knowledge about html and php. Would like to know about how
much time would it take to get familiar enough with html and php if I spend
some of my time daily on it.

Thanks

Yogesh