Some of you (or your younger siblings/friends) might be busy these days filling admission forms to various engineering colleges. In case you are new in Pune city and would like to view location of all engineering colleges on Pune map, following URL is google "my maps" application (that I created) might help you.
http://tinyurl.com/4qqjfz I have allowed anyone to edit the map, hoping that others can add missing engineering colleges and other useful information (like engineering branches at the college etc.). I created the app mostly by searching in google maps and saving location info into "my maps". Some other interesting ideas for developing similar my apps. - Arts Science Commerce Colleges In Pune - Medical colleges in Pune It would be interesting to get done this apps by collaboration (In the spirit of wikipedia) of many people instead of one single person entering all info. Therefore if you create such app you may want to choose an option to allow anyone to edit it and see what happens. -- Vijay Patil -- ______________________________________________________________________ Pune GNU/Linux Users Group Mailing List: ([email protected]) List Information: http://plug.org.in/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/plug-mail Send 'help' to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for mailing instructions.
