Mageia 7 (which sudhanwa calls "pretty release") already runs without any
problem whatsoever there (32 bit) so clean contender.

But assuming I may try to run Mageia on netbook again I need to have different
distribution on Lenovo 2048.

That's why...!
⁣___
"अ Happy फेस" [Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ
पुणेकर...!]

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​