The Lenovo 2048 on which I ran Fedora live boot started running WiFi which had
never worked ever since I got possession of this Laptop about 3-4 years back.

No other distro activate or even find the adaptor.

One more Hardware related Mysteries of Linux for me..

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​