Short story is in the subject.

Even to day after clean install and applying updates Kernel 4.14.121 showed me blank screen to stare at after initial boot splash.

So I switched back 14.70 (which is installed by Live install) and continue working.

Just for the record.
Ciao
--
Consultant Spirituel
Guruvision Inc.

अ Happy फेस

Goan बाय Birth, Upbringing ऑफ Maharashtra, Arguments frॐ पुणेकर.!
--
"Science is nothing more than an understanding of the way the world
 is and why it is that way.. (it) is the method we use to try and