If I can afford think of "Suspen($)e" offered by name OpenSuSe & GameiA from
Mageia then I must not fail to notice (note) in name "CentOS"..

"Currency & Country" remaining "Unprejudiced & Nonbiased" denomination . . .

While many may think of it from point of "philosophical self earning", some may
afford to give it in the form of wisdom & contributing...

⁣___
"अ Happy फेस"
Goan बाय Birth, Soiled इन Maharashtra, Watering frॐ पुणेकर.!

⁣Sent from 10.or Device​ using BlueMail​