Aloha folks!

A couple of weeks ago, we met Tejas (whereistejas on the interwebz) and
started talking about PLUG. The discussion naturally turned towards PLUG
meetups and as it has been a long time since the last PLUG meet, we
decided to take the initiative and plan the next big PLUG meetup. We
started an Etherpad [1] to jot down some ideas and decided to go with
some basic stuff to get the ball rolling. That was the inception of -
"Mastering your terminal". Tejas and Gaurav took on the tasks of
building the content, Purnesh (in CC) agreed to design some posters and
I'm helping out with finding a location and other logistics.

Debian Buster was release yesterday and the Debian Pune group was also
planning to arrange a release party. We thought why not combine these
two events together and try to have a bigger impact.

As a result, on 21st July 2019, we are now planning for a PLUG event in
association with Debian Pune -

"Mastering your terminal and Debian Buster release party"

Obviously the topic isn't as catchy as we'd like it to be but I think it
works for now. Maybe someone here can help out with that? :P

Along with a catchy title, we also have a bunch of other tasks that we'd
like some help with. So if you'd like to help out, please jump in and
give us a shout. All the planning is happening over the #pluggies
channel on Freenode and the Etherpad page serves as a tracker for the
overall progress.

Also, if you have any questions or would like to provide some valuable
advice, please feel free to reply to this thread or let us know on the
channel.

Looking forward to an amazing event!

Cheers!

[1] https://pad.disroot.org/p/PLUG_Meetup_Ideas