Hello,

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 15:08, K.V.RAJEEV <kvraj...@npcil.co.in> wrote:

> Ok.
>
> Please change my e-mail ID to rajeev.kaithavala...@gmail.com

How did you subscribe to PLUG mailing list?
I guess you did that decade ago may be :-)

It's like asking to reset facebook or GMAIL account password ;-)
Your account in your control.
Following page will help you to  i) unsubscribe ii) Subscribe using
your GMAIL address = https://list.plug.org.in/listinfo/plug-mail

Good luck.

Regards,
Amey.